Do you sometimes have the feeling you are stuck in your life? Do you sense the level of energy in your home could be higher? Are there areas in your home where you feel even uncomfortable with? And don't know why?
Then maybe this Feng Shui Course is something for you. In 4 video sessions I will show you how to raise the energy levels for you, your home and ultimately for your life.
You can do this at your own pace.
This Basic Feng Shui Video Course consists of 4 modules and will provide you with all you need to know to start creating a harmonious home and life … whenever you are ready … book either via my Academy of Making Sense or PM me for more details.
Module 1 – Feng Shui, Chi, Yin & Yang
- What is Feng Shui?
- What is Chi?
- What is Yin & Yang?
- How can you use this to balance the energies in your home and make your living more harmonious?
Module 2 – About Yin & Yang and the 5 Elements
- What are the Five Elements?
- What do they stand for?
- What do certain colours, shapes and material mean?
- How will they help you to make your living more balanced?
Module 3 – The Bagua and your Floor Plan
- What is the Bagua?
- How do you apply it onto your Floor Plan?
- What to do with indentations and extensions?
Module 4 – The Rooms of your Home
- Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room – Are there do's and don'ts?
- What qualities and elements are auspicious for those rooms?
You will get heaps of new ideas and the tools to put them into practise to harmonise, balance and create the home you always wanted. Inside and outside. First in theory and then with your floor plan.
You also have the chance to book a coaching session with me at a discounted price.
Does that sound like something for you? Contact me for more information. I am happy to answer your questions.
Sandra is an amazing and knowledgable teacher
Here are some helpful and easy to do Feng Shui Tips & Tricks. This will help you lifting the energy in your surrounding with just little changes. Little hint, don’t try them all at once. Pick one of them to start with and feel the difference. This will activate your senses and perceptions. Give it a try.
Make sure that all of your plants (especially in the house and the entrance way) are healthy. Plants represent health, growth and vitality. But if your plants are dead or dying, then … well, guess what they are symbolising.
Replace your broken light bulbs. Different areas of your living space represent different aspects of your life, so you don’t want to be in the dark in your wealth area, your relationship area, or your health area. Make sure you replace those light bulbs as soon as possible. Don’t wait too long until you see the light again.
Keep your mirrors clean, so that you can see yourself more clearly. And always be aware of what is doubled by your mirror … is it a load of crap? … or is it something nice? … then you will have double the joy …
Knobs and Door Handles
Make sure that you keep all of your knobs and door handles nice and tight. So you can handle things better.
Wondering why you are having trouble sleeping? Maybe it is because of all that stuff underneath your bed. Clear out the area underneath your bed. Just because you can’t see it does not mean that this negative energy does not exist. All of this stuff is within a few centimetres of your body for 8 hours a night. Clear out the area underneath your bed.
Make sure you can fully open all your doors. If there is clutter behind, get rid of it. You want to be sure that fresh energy can fully enter. And while you are doing it … also make sure they open without making any noises … the same appeals for the handles … a little bit of oil or butter at the right spot can help.
Keep your toilet lid down to protect you from all that draining energy. It has the power to draw your wealth and your health down the drain. Even western studies now claim that keeping the lid down prevents bacteria from spreading (especially while flushing). And why do you think is it called a lid?
Keep your main entrance door nice and clean. This is regarded as the mouth of the chi where it is entering your house. You don’t want foul … nah … definitely not. And avoid dead plants or sharp object there, you don’t want to threaten the chi or any potential guests.
The Centre of Your Home
This time we want to focus on the centre of the house (if you use a Bagua, it is the whole middle area, named Tai Chi). What is in the centre of your home? If it is your family room, perfect. But whatever you use it for, make sure it is nice and tidy, it represents your health and harmony. Always make sure it gets nice and fresh air and energy. Is there light? If not, create some, by candle, picture or by leaving the light on for a certain amount of time per day to energise it. So have a closer look at the centre of your home – at your health and harmony. Enjoy and be creative.
- 1 - Feng Shui, Chi and Yin & Yang
- 1 - Feng Shui, Chi and Yin & Yang (PDF for Download)
- 1 - Feng Shui, Chi and Yin & Yang (just Video)
- 2 - From Yin & Yang to the 5 Elements
- 2 - From Yin & Yang to the 5 Elements (PDF for Download)
- 2 - From Yin & Yang to the 5 Elements - Additional Information (PDF for Download)
- 2 - From Yin & Yang to the 5 Elements (just Video)
- 3 - The Bagua and Your Floor Plan
- 3 - The Bagua and Your Floor Plan (PDF for Download)
- 3 - The Bagua and Your Floor Plan - Additional Material (PDF for Download)
- 3 - Three Door Bagua - Additional Material (PDF for Download)
- 3 - The Bagua and Your Floor Plan (just Video)
- 4 - The Rooms of Your Home
- 4 - The Rooms of Your Home (PDF for Download)
- 4 - The Rooms of Your Home (just Video)
- 4 - Additional Material for after the session (PDF for Download)